|Minimum amount to open a deposit:||3 MCI* - 8 334 tenge.|
|Deposit term:||36 months|
|State premium||Annually, for deposit balance as of January 1 with a minimum saving period of 1 year. The state premium is capitalized to the principal amount of the deposit. The maximum term of premium is 20 years.|
|State premium amount|
5% per annum, but not more than 100 MCI,
for the priority category of depositors ** - 7% per annum, but not more than 100 MCI.
|Partial withdrawal:||N/a, except for cases of targeted funds withdrawal by cashless transfer to the account of the educational institution.|
|Prolongation:||It is available for the same term and under the same conditions, with the accrual of interest at the rate of interest effective on the day of such prolongation.|
|Advantages:||1. To open deposit in favor of a third party. |
2. To open deposit for a child under 14 years.
1. Without state preimum:
- at the initiative of the depositor / legal representative.
2.With state premium:
- in the event of a balance in the deposit after payment of educational services for the entire period of study;
- in the case of an educational grant;
- in case of death, recognition by a court to be missing, having no legal capacity or presumed dead or in case of inability to continue studying due to the health issues.
|Term, month||% (per annum)||% (effective)***|
|36||8.0||up to 8.3|
Documents for deposit:
- ID document with IIN;
- Power of attorney from the Depositor / legal representative(s) of the Depositor (if deposit is opened in the name of an adult / minor Depositor by third parties)
Rates are approved by the Board (Minutes No. 36-19 dated 28/03/2019).
For persons bound with First Heartland Jysan Bank JSC by special relations, the rates were approved by First Heartland Jysan Bank's Board of Directors Minutes No. 15/04/19-01 as of 15.04.2019).
*1 MCI for 2019 – 2 525 tenge
** The priority category of depositors is orphans and children left without parental care; disabled people; children from large families; children from families with per capita income below the cost of the food basket.
*** The annual effective interest rate may vary depending on the actual parameters of the Term Bank Deposit Agreement to be concluded. Upon request, the Depositor may contact the Bank to receive updated information on the annual effective Interest rates
Since April 27, 2015, the amount of guarantee compensation for deposits in national currency has been increased to 10 million tenge, for deposits in foreign currency is not more than 5 million tenge.