The Cashback for a loan repayment using a Jýsan Bank card shall be 1% (one percent) of the monthly installment paid. Conditions of the Cashback payment are as follows:
a) loan term shall be at least 12 (twelve) months;
b) a monthly installment on the loan has been paid:
- through a payment card of the Bank;
- by deadlines set forth by the repayment schedule (no overdue monthly installment).
No Cashback will be paid in case of an early loan repayment for the interests paid.
After the monthly installment is paid, the Cashback shall be credited by the following day to the account the loan repayment has been made from.
- carry your ID;
- have made pension contributions;
- hold a debit multicurrency card of Jýsan Bank;
- prepare the Statement of Accession*.
* The Statement of Accession to the Integrated Individuals Service Agreement and Public Individuals Service Agreement
To submit an application for an Express Loan, it is necessary to produce an original ID or passport of the RoK. The application for an Express Loan can be submitted via the Jýsan mobile app at 09.00 a.m. to 08.00 p.m. To receive an Express Loan through the Jýsan mobile app, it is required to meet the following conditions:
- availability of a personal identification document;
- availability of pension contributions for at least 4 months;
- availability of a debit card;
- availability of the Statement of Accession to the Integrated Individuals Banking Service Agreement and Public Individuals Service Agreement.
If you have a card and signed the agreement of accession, you may file an application for the loan through the Jýsan mobile app. For this purpose, you should:
- submit an application for an Express Loan through the "News Feed" Section of the Jýsan mobile app;
- fill in the borrower's questionnaire;
- wait for the notification of the approved/ rejected loan.
*The Statement of Accession to the Integrated Individuals Service Agreement and Public Individuals Service Agreement
- go to the "News Feed" Section in the Jýsan application;
- choose a Jýsan Pay card in the "Cards" Line, press the "More Details" Button, then press "Order a Card";
- fill in the questionnaire, choose a method to receive the card (if delivery of the cards is available in your city, you may choose this method; in any other cases, choose collection of the card from a Bank branch).
After a Jýsan Pay card is issued and activated, you will be able to file an application for an Express Loan through the Jýsan mobile application.
* If you have received a Jýsan Pay card, but when submitting an application for an Express Loan through the Jýsan mobile application you see the "Open a Jýsan Pay Card" message again, please contact the Call Center of Jýsan Bank at 7711.
If you are a civil servant and you have no pension contributions, but at the same time you are a participant of our Bank's payroll card program, you are required to contact a Jýsan Bank branch to obtain an Express Loan. Unfortunately, unless you participate in the payroll card program, no express loan will be available, including through the mobile application.
- open a card of the Bank - a Jýsan Pay card (you can order it through the Jýsan mobile application, if delivery is available in your city), and sign the Integrated Service Agreement;
- after your card is activated, you may file an application for an Express Loan through the Jýsan mobile application.
The decision with regards to a loan is to be made on a case-by-case and depends on your credit score and solvency.
The maximum Express Loan amount through the Jýsan mobile application is up to 2,500,000 Tenge.
For the Express Loan to be approved through the Jýsan mobile app, your average monthly income shall be at least equal to the minimum salary set forth by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Online loan arrangement – without visiting a bank branch and standing in a line.
- An accelerated decision making procedure – approximately 15 minutes.
- An opportunity to make an early repayment without any penalties or fees.
For example, if your monthly installment is 80,000 Tenge (30,000 Tenge is the principal debt, and 50,000 Tenge is the Bank's interests), the payable Cashback will be 50,000 * 1% = 500 Tenge
- If the loan is repaid early against the Bank's interests paid.
- If there is an overdue monthly installment.
* If you have not been paid any Cashback for the Express Loan through the Jýsan mobile application, but you meet the payment requirements, please contact the Call Center of Jýsan Bank.
The Jýsan mobile app provides for no restrictions to the number of applications for an Express Loan.
* The decision with regards to a loan is to be made on a case-by-case and depends on the client's credit score and solvency. The client may reapply for an Express Loan through the Jýsan mobile app immediately after his/her previous one has been processed.
The two amounts will be displayed :
- An amount approved for you by Jýsan Bank;
- An amount requested by you.
You may choose one of the two proposed amounts or refuse from receipt of the Express Loan at all through the mobile application
- Check the availability of a balance on your card account sufficient for the monthly installment ;
- Check if the due date has occurred under your monthly installment schedule;
- In any cases, please contact the Call Center of Jýsan Bank at 7711
To view the information regarding the Express Loan approval/ rejection through the mobile application, you are required to:
- access and log in into the Jýsan mobile application;
- in the upper right corner press the "Bell" icon, then go to the "Events" Section;
- in the "Events" Section you will see the notification of the Express Loan approval/rejection.
An Express Loan may be issued to individuals being residents of the RoK, aged 18 to 68 years as of the loan repayment date. The statement/ document certifying your salary shall contain at least 4 payments (at least for 4 months) and payments for the last elapsed/ current month. There is no requirement for the length of service of those clients who have attained the pension age as of the loan issue date. The income shall be calculated according to a certificate received from "Government for Citizens State Corporation" Non-Commercial Joint Stock Company with regards to the amount of their pension contributions or a statement of a card account issued by a second-tier bank for the last 6 months. If the client has his/her pension contributions for less than 6 months, his/her income shall be estimated according to the statement and certificate received from "Government for Citizens State Corporation" Non-Commercial Joint Stock Company as to the credited pension contributions or statement of a card account issued by a second-tier bank for the last 6 months.
The Express Loan arrangement fee, if any, shall be 5% of the loan amount. No fee will be charged, unless stipulated otherwise.
To change a due date for the Express Loan, it is required to contact a branch of the Bank. The fee for changing a due date shall be 1% of the principal debt balance (min. 10,000 Tenge).