1. a migration card,
2. a registration certificate,
3. a registration mark in the passport (residence registration together with an address),
4. a certificate issued by the Public Service Center to certify the temporary or permanent residence registration.
• a monthly payment of the interests
• an early deposit closure
• a prolongation of the deposit period
Nonresidents must pay the tax in the following amount:
• nationals of the countries with preferential taxation – 20%
• nationals of the other countries – 15%
A "TULPAR" deposit may be opened in Tenge, dollars, Eur and Rubles. The interest rate in Tenge is up to 8.9%, in the dollars - up to 1.0%, in Eur - 0.1%, and in Rubles - up to 1.0%.
It is possible to withdraw cash from the "TULPAR" deposit, subject to the minimum required balance. There are several ways to withdraw /transfer funds from the "TULPAR" deposit: 1. Through cash offices at the Bank's branches 2. To make a money transfer via the mobile application to your own card and to withdraw cash from ATMs