In this section, you can see and, if you have editing rights, change the data of your organization.s
- The field "MERCHANT_ID" in the bank contains the identifier of your organization, it cannot be edited.
- In the field "Full name" the full name of the organization is indicated.
- In the "Short name" field, enter the name, which is displayed wherever you want to display the name of the merchant, for example, in payments and in error messages.
- The "Email" field contains the email address of the organization to which notifications will be sent.
- The field "Contacts" contains the contact information of the representative of the organization.
- The "Address" field contains the legal address of the organization.
- The field "Currency" indicates the currency of transactions and mutual settlements with the bank.
- In the field «URL web-site" refers to the merchant site from which the request is sent.
- In the field "URL for sending a response", you can enter the URL to which a POST request will be sent with the result of the payment if the BACKREF value is not specified in the payment itself.
- The field "Secret key" SHARED_SECRET contains a value that is used to verify the authenticity of payment parameters. With its help, applications for payment are signed, no one should be told the value of this field!
- If you specify the value "Disabled" in the "Status" field, then all payments to all terminals of your organization will be prohibited.
One or more terminals can be registered in each organization. The establishment of terminals is carried out in the bank, and on the side of the merchant's organization it is only possible to edit some terminal fields:
- In the "Name" field - the name or description of the terminal functionality.
- In the "Description" field - an additional comment to the terminal.
- In the "Status" field it is possible to indicate "Disabled", then payments on this terminal will be prohibited or "Active" the terminal will work in normal mode.
To register a new manager, press the button n the "Managers" menu and enter the manager's data:
In the field "Login" you must enter a valid email of the manager. The procedure for entering a new password is the same as for recovering a password and is described on page 3.
The Roles field contains the roles of the user. It is possible to give as a typical set of roles:
- "Shop managers with viewing rights"
- "Shop managers with modification rights"
So the roles for certain rights in the APM:
- "View notifications"
- "Create notifications"
- "View store"
- "Store modification"
- "View managers"
- "Managers modification"
- "View terminals"
- "Terminals modification"
- "View payments"
- "Payment cancellation"
- "View limits"
- "Limits modification"
- "View reports"
Usually, it is enough to give the manager a standard set of rights, for example, "Store managers with modification rights" gives the rights to view and modify all data of their organization. To fine-tune the rights, you can use roles for certain rights in the workstation. The assigned rights can be seen from the names of the roles. , if you give the merchant's manager a typical set of "Store managers with viewing rights" and the "Modify terminals" role, then the manager will be able to see all sections of the store's workstation, but only the data in the Terminals section will be able to edit. If the store manager is given only the "View limits" role, then in his AWP he will see only the limits, without the possibility of changing them. The "Cancellation of payments" role enables the store manager to send a request to cancel a payment.
In this section, managers can set limits for their organization
If the value “Individual” is specified in the “Calculation type” field, then the limit is calculated only for a specific client, for the “General” value, accounting is kept for all clients of a given organization.
For example, if you set an individual limit for the organization for 100,000 KZT in 7 days, then each client will be able to make successful payments of up to 100,000 KZT per week. If the same limit is made common, then this will already be the maximum amount of successful payments for all clients of the organization.
The limit specifies either the amount (the "Total amount" field, in KZT), or the number of transactions (the "Total amount" field), or both at the same time. The limit is calculated for the validity period (the "Validity period" field, in days).
The "Description for the client" field contains the description that the client will see in the error text when the limit is exceeded.
If the value “Disabled” is specified in the “Status” field, then the limit is not taken into account during checks.